You asked; we delivered.
Welcome to the Millennial Revolution Investment Workshop, a step-by-step guide to teach you how to invest from the ground up!
How does it work? Right here in this space, we will be running a year-long workshop, using REAL money, in the REAL stock market, to show you exactly how to build your own portfolio of low-cost index ETFs, just like ours. And we will be there, every step of the way, to help you out and answer your questions.
And the cost for all this?….FREE!!! This is NOT a $1000 e-course, or a “join for free for the first 6 months and then pay us money” course!!! We hate that shit. That’s why we created this workshop so anyone can join for free, regardless of income or net worth.
Because we believe financial education is a HUMAN RIGHT. Not a privilege.
So if you’re interested in learning how to invest, sign-up to our newsletter to get weekly updates and bookmark this link. When the workshop runs every Wednesday, each session will be added here:
- Millennial Revolution Investment Workshop: Intro
- Investment Workshop 2: Deciding Your Equity Allocation
- Investment Workshop 3: Picking Your ETFs
- Investment Workshop 4: To Buy or Not to Buy?
- Investment Workshop 5: Setting Up Personal Capital
- Making Your Investments Tax-Free
- Investment Workshop 7: Time To Buy
- Investment Workshop 8: World Unsteady, But Portfolio Calm
- Investment Workshop 9: Stupid Holidays
- Investment Workshop 10: Happy New Year!
- Investment Workshop 11: Understanding Your ETFs
- Investment Workshop 12: Emotions & Investing
- Investment Workshop 13: Dividends, Glorious Dividends
- Investment Workshop 14: The Trump Effect
- Investment Workshop 15: Withdrawing From Your Portfolio
- Investment Workshop 16: Withdrawing From Your Portfolio Part 2
- What I Learned Thinking I Was Going to Die
How much does it cost to participate in this investment workshop? NOTHING. Because that's how we roll. All we ask is that you sign-up using the following affiliate links to keep it free forever:
Disclaimer: The views expressed is provided as a general source of information only and should not be considered to be personal investment advice or solicitation to buy or sell securities. Investors considering any investment should consult with their investment advisor to ensure that it is suitable for the investor’s circumstances and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions. The information contained in this blog was obtained from sources believe to be reliable, however, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete.
Come meet us at this year's Chautauqua UK! Details here