Latest posts by Wanderer (see all)
- Reader Case Update: The South Korean English Teacher Returns - December 7, 2018
- The Hedonic Treadmill of Smart Phones - December 3, 2018
- Reader Case: Injured and can’t work, am I going be OK? - November 23, 2018
We are in the UK this week at Chautauqua! Woo woo!
So as we’ll be busy all week interacting with our kickass readers and fellow blogger heavyweights JLCollins, MadFientist and Vicki Robins (author of Your Money or Your Life), we won’t be doing our regularly scheduled posts this week, but we will still be posting updates on what it’s like at Chautauqua for everyone who couldn’t get in this year.
And in the meantime, we recently appeared in a video segment for Britain’s Channel 4 documentary “How To Retire at 40.” Check it.
And BTW, we filmed the segment remotely while we were in Mexico, so that’s why there’s a pool and palm trees in the background. There are no palm trees in the UK.
Link to full episode here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/how-to-retire-at-40
Update: Some readers have reported that the video doesn’t play for them, but it plays fine for us. Might be because we’re physically in the UK right now. Sorry bout that
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.