Latest posts by FIRECracker (see all)
- How To Get A Raise: The Less Traveled Path To Financial Independence - November 12, 2018
- Let’s Go Exploring! Gdansk: History Comes to Life - November 2, 2018
- There’s Something Special About Chautauquans - October 29, 2018
Hey peeps! We’re spending this week at FinCon partying with our favourite bloggers and getting into all sorts of shenanigans.
Lots of cool stuff happening, including hanging out with J.Money, J.D.Roth, the MadFientist, Katie from Popup Business School, Mrs.Frugalwoods, Brad and Jonathan from ChooseFI, Carl from 1500 days, Mr and Mrs. ONL, Gwen from Fiery Millennials, Grant from Millennial Money, and a whole lot more!
The weird thing about FinCon is that you end up fan-girling over your favourite bloggers, while at the same time, somehow also being fan-girled over. I was waiting to chat with Pat Flynn from The Smart Passive Income when someone behind me said: “Hey! I wanted to introduce myself and tell you how much I love the Millennial Revolution!” I was like ‘say WHAT?!” Can a groupie also have groupies?
We’re also going to a talk by Paula Pant and Chris Guillebeau. So rather than than writing a post about it, I thought it would be fun do to one of those twitter live-streaming things that are all the rage these days. Follow along on twitter: @FIRECracker_Rev to tune in to all the madness!
Also, TD Ameritrade has a booth here…that should be pretty awkward…
For those of you who couldn’t make it, the sessions are recorded, uploaded after the FinCon is over, and you can access them for free here: https://www.youtube.com/c/finconexpo
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.