Latest posts by Wanderer (see all)
- Reader Case Update: The South Korean English Teacher Returns - December 7, 2018
- The Hedonic Treadmill of Smart Phones - December 3, 2018
- Reader Case: Injured and can’t work, am I going be OK? - November 23, 2018
We are just wrapping up our Chautauqua experience here in the UK and I have to say even we are blown away by how awesome it’s been. We’ll be writing a longer, more in-depth article about our experience in the near future, but I have to say so far that the coolest and most memorable part of it by far was just meeting all these mythological FI bloggers (and authors) in real life and finding out they’re just as awesome in real life as I thought.
Vicki Robin, author of Your Money or Your Life turned out to be this larger than life character with a wicked laugh.
The MadFientist, seen here “dressing up.” He actually had a load of groupie super-fans arrive all sporting MadFientist t-shirts. What a rock star.
And of course, THE Godfather, Jim Collins, seen here living up to his Boomer status and unable to figure out his audio guide during our group tour of Windsor Castle.
Anyway, longer write up will be coming in a bit, since there’s still so much going on every day here, so back to eating Spotted Dick I go! (tee hee)
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.