Latest posts by FIRECracker (see all)
- Why Suze Orman is Clueless about the FIRE Movement - October 8, 2018
- Let’s Go Exploring! Iceland: Fire and Ice and Surprisingly Nice Part 3 - October 5, 2018
- Who’s FIRE’d up about the FIRE Movie? - October 1, 2018
So the other day as I’m answering emails from some of the wonderful readers of this blog, a message pinged from Jim “The Godfather” Collins to wish us Merry Christmas, to which my reaction was “It’s Christmas?!?”
So I opened up a calendar and discovered that I was, in fact, responding to reader mail on Christmas Eve like some kind of workaholic freak!
And that just goes to show you that when you get to do what you love every day, those holidays really sneak up on you because really, EVERY day is a holiday. And even though I may sound a bit cranky sometimes, writing this blog, hearing from you in the comments and in our inbox, and maybe, just maybe, helping a few of you understand your money a little bit better really is our twisted little version of Nirvana.
So from Wanderer and I, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our weird little blog feel like home.
Oh…and Merry Christmas! Apparently.
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.