Latest posts by FIRECracker (see all)
- Guest Post on GoCurryCracker: Explore. Dream. Discover. - June 18, 2018
- Let’s Go Exploring! Portugal’s Douro Valley and the Weirdest Food Ever - June 15, 2018
- The Importance of Slack - June 4, 2018
As momentum builds and the trajectory of this weird little blog of ours continues to careen in all sorts of crazy directions, our story has been picked by the media!
A few weeks ago we sat down with Sophia Harris, a reporter at CBC mostly, I assume, to see if we were actually real. After grilling us for the better part of an hour, she apparently concluded that we knew what we were talking about (HA!) and has put us on as a headline feature story for national coverage.
Looks like this little spark of a Revolution we’ve started is starting to catch fire 🙂
You can catch us tonight (Monday August 15, 2016) on The National, 5PM Eastern Time.
Thanks to Sophia Harris for talking to us, and for letting us take a tour of the CBC studio afterwards. No, I did not break into Peter Mansbridge’s office (though I really wanted to).
Will post more updates as the story develops…
Edit: Video is now up here.
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.