Readers email us on a daily basis asking us to analyze their situation. We try our best to answer all of them, but we do get A LOT of e-mail so please be patient if you don’t hear from us right away.
On a bi-weekly basis, we’ll pick the most pertinent ones and post them here (the most recent is at the top):
- Reader Case Update: The South Korean English Teacher Returns
- Reader Case: Injured and can’t work, am I going be OK?
- Reader Case: Twenty Five To Life
- Reader Case: Okee from Muskogee
- Reader Case Update: How Do I Stop The Bleeding 2
- Reader Case: Retiring Early With a Pension
- Reader Case: House Horny in France
- Reader Case: Crossroads in Oil Country
- Reader Case: Locked-In Pension Holding Me Back!
- Reader Case: Home Owner Can’t Stop Spending
- Case Study: Boomer Asks Millennial For Retirement Advice
- What We’ve Learned Doing Reader Cases
- Reader Case: I Own 4 Houses, Can I Retire?
- Case Study: Big Dreams With Big Debt
- Reader Case: Living Big in the City
- Friday Reader Case: Where Are They Now?
- Reader Case: Laid Off With a Condo
- Friday Reader Case: Retiring Early with 4 Kids and a Postal Worker’s Salary?
- Friday Reader Case: How Should I Position My Portfolio For Retirement?
- Friday Reader Case: Our Failed Muskoka Dream
- Friday Reader Case: Got Student Loans and Don’t have a 6-Figure Salary. Can I Still Retire Early?
- Friday Case: I Love My Job, Should I Bother Becoming Financially Independent?
- Friday Reader Case: Would You Rather Have One Million in Debt or One Million in Assets?
- Friday Reader Case: Retire in our 40s with 3 kids to Travel the World?
- Reader Case: Can a New Immigrant with Debt, Kids, and College Costs Still Retire Early?
- Friday Reader Case: Help! My Kids Are Holding Me Back
- Reader Case : Need Help with my Tiger Mom!
- Friday Reader Case: Reformed Debt-Junkie Wants to Retire with Kids
- Reader Case: Should I Take a Handout From My Parents?
- Friday Reader Case: Moving to Alaska. Should I Buy A House?
- Friday Reader Case: My Mortgage Is Underwater. Am I Screwed?
- Reader Case: Can This Chicagoan Retire by 45?
- Reader Case: Trying to Swim with a Boulder Tied To Your Leg
- Reader Case: Do Higher Returns or Higher Savings Help You Retire Faster?
- Reader Case: Can I Afford my Big Goals with a Small Income?
- Reader Case: I Have 2 Kids And Only Spend $48,000/year. When Can I Retire?
- Reader Case: Can I Retire at 45 to Become a Yoga Teacher?
- Reader Case: Buying a House in La La Land
- Reader Case: Big Earnings, Big Student Debt
- Reader Case: Should I Become a Manwhore?
- Reader Case: Pay Off Debt or Invest
- Why We Write
- Reader Case: Starting Over at 35
- Reader Case: Want to Retire but Trapped in a 1.6 Million Dollar House
- Reader Case: Can We Retire in 7 Years?
- Reader Case: I have 3 Kids. Can My Wife Retire From Her Job?
- Reader Case: A Million Dollars by 30?
- Reader Case: Should I Rent Out the Condo or Sell it?
- Reader Case: Buy Or Rent in Saskatoon?
- Reader Case: How Do I Stop the Bleeding?
- Reader Case: How Should We Invest?
- Reader Case: Can I Retire to Spend More Time With My Kids?
If you would like us to help you by analyzing your financial situation, please follow the guidelines here:
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.