Latest posts by FIRECracker (see all)
- How To Get A Raise: The Less Traveled Path To Financial Independence - November 12, 2018
- Let’s Go Exploring! Gdansk: History Comes to Life - November 2, 2018
- There’s Something Special About Chautauquans - October 29, 2018
This week, we are doing a guest post with….the one, the only, “Godfather of the FI movement”…Jim. L. Collins! As you know, I’ve been obsessed with Jim’s blog and this whole notion of “F-U Money” ever since we first came across the concept of FI. So when The Godfather of FI himself reached out to us and ask us to guest post on his blog, of COURSE we had to do it.
So here it is…
What’s the most dangerous thing on the road?
A drag racer?
An 18-wheel tractor-trailer?
Nope, nope and nope. The real answer?
A white van.
Let me explain…
And just because I absolutely love love LOVE this video he made, here it is again.
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.