Latest posts by FIRECracker (see all)
- Guest Post on GoCurryCracker: Explore. Dream. Discover. - June 18, 2018
- Let’s Go Exploring! Portugal’s Douro Valley and the Weirdest Food Ever - June 15, 2018
- The Importance of Slack - June 4, 2018
When BNN (Business News Network) reached out to us this week, asking me to on their morning show, I thought, “Oh BOY! Another opportunity to look stupid in front of a camera? Sign me up!”
Hey, what can I say? I love pain.
And this time they even brought a fancy-pants Portfolio Manager to poke holes in our “made up” story! Yikes!
So how did it go? Let’s watch…
A major part of BNN’s shtick involves bringing in talking heads to endlessly bash Millennials. So the fact that, in a later segment, they describe me as a “Millennial who’s self-aware, disciplined, and actually has a plan,” completely boggles my mind:
“Self-aware” and “disciplined” are words that have never ever been used to describe me.
*puts on tinfoil Napoleon hat*
Want free money to go travelling? Check out how we get credit card and banking sign-up bonuses here!
Want to learn how to replicate our retirement portfolio? Check out our FREE Investment Workshop!
Want to travel the world like us?
- Airbnb helped us save over $18K/year! Click here to get $40USD off your first booking.
- Click here to find out why you need travel insurance (it saved us $3000 in a family emergency!) and to get a quote.
Full disclosure: the above links are affiliate links so I may get a commission if you apply.